Fwd: Slugs - Ughhhhh

A flock of ducks may very well put an end to the slug problem, but with all
them ducks running around your yard, feasting on slugs, you'll have another
problem...Duckie DOO DOO ain't the most fun stuff to have all over the place
and with them eating slugs, it'll be greasier than - well - than a greased

I guess you could always pick it, dry it, grind it, and use it for fertilizer
for the hostas.

-- BEGIN included message

I've said this before and not too many people took me seriously, but ducks
are a great remedy for slugs.  Just let the ducks run free and they will
feast on the slugs.

Last winter the local foxes wiped out my ducks and this spring I've had
more damage from slugs than in the past.

Roy Dales
Milton, VT Z 3/4

-- END included message