Re: Hosta of the Year---1999

In a message dated 7/20/1998 12:28:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
rebel01@starnetinc.com writes:

<< The Hosta of the year for 2000 will be 'Sagae'
 Tom Micheletti >>
Marge Soules has registered Hosta 'Space Odyssey'.
It is an unbelieveably beautiful blue and a GIANT to boot.
Wouldn't it be something if it were the Hosta of the Year, 2001?
It was discovered growing under a contorted filbert at Soules Garden by Mark
Zillis; named by Marge Soules; and, photographed (nearly to death) by me.
Marge was kind enough to give me several divisions---and I can say it is
perfect in every way. She has a couple of divisons to go. Hurry!! (I dont know
the price. Most likely $100+)

Clyde Crockett z5
Thanks Tom for the info--I needed it in order to send Bernie Diesen pix for
the AHS website. (Thank Goodness I have sent pix of Sagae and Pauls Glory. In
fact, all of the pix at that site are mine. Bernie has done a masterful job as
Webmaster. He turned my "sow's ear" pix into "silk purses" , as it were.)
cc