Re: Seed Pods & Flower Scapes

Barbara & Morris wrote:

> Well, I guess I asked a couple of stupid question, to which I still
> have no answer. But I really did want to know, so if someone can at
> least tell me where to look for answers...o.k.
> Thanks,
> Barbara

Barbara,
Haven't you ever heard there's no such thing as a stupid question?  Just
takes some of us a while to think:).  The species H. tibae and H.
jonesii are listed as having branched scapes.  There is a picture of
tibae in flower in the Genus Hosta where you can see the branching.
How about an ideal hosta flower, double , white, fragrant and well
branched scapes. Sounds nice to me.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net