Re: White Christmas

You probably won't get a lot of wonderful comments about H. White Christmas.
It can take some sun, it does not have a lot of substance, it turns pretty
green in the summer, it melts out some, it doesn't grow very fast.  Sort of a
challenging plant, and I imagine many will tell you not to bother.  Now,
having said all this, maybe it would grow nicely in your area.  This is what
it is doing at my garden.  The nicest specimens I have seen were growing at
White Oak  Nursery (Bob Keller) and I got one from him two years ago.  Maybe I
haven't given it enough time?

Kay Dye, Edelstein, IL Zone 5