Re: White Christmas as a Pod Parent

In a message dated 7/23/1998 2:23:54 PM Central Daylight Time, RL82431@ltu.edu

<< Has anyone used White Christmas as a pod parent ? >>

The International Registrar of the Genus Hosta, Dave Stevenson, has a lot of
info indexed on their computers. I'd think that anytime a plant has been
registered that indicates White Christmas as a pod parent, that info would be
accessible. Dave has an eee address. I dont remember it. Perhaps someone will
eee you privately and let you know it.
I do know that if you want to get the names of all hostas that have been
registered by a particular person, he can have that info in milliseconds.

BTW, speaking of short periods of time, did anyone happen to hear the news of
a particle that has been discovered that is 1/10 of one-millionth of a
centimeter in diameter and revolves as a "wheel" at the rate of 100 million
times a second!!!! I dont know how this relates to hostas but maybe it might
be a cure for foliar nematodes--the Dreaded Japanese Golden Nematode! OR it
might inspire someone to name a hosta, 'Fast Track'.

Clyde Crockett z5