Re: TERMINAL seedlings

<<  I was
 doing basically what most people have been saying but anything that was
 a gold or light green seemed was burned by the lights.  I use just
 ordinary shoplights 6-12" over the plants.  Any suggestions on how to
 stop the burning this year?
 Joanne >>

YEAH.....ITS REAL EASY.....

THROW THEM OUT BEFORE THEY BURN...

THEY ARE WEAKLINGS......THEY ARE MEANT FOR THE COMPOST BIN.....

I BELIEVE HAWES OR LYDELL REFERED TO THEM AS TERMINAL YELLOWS...

ONLY OTHER THOUGHT IS THAT THE ROOM GETS TOO HOT & THERE IS NOT ENOUGH
HUMIDITY....

BUT THEY ARE WEAKLINGS.....SO TRAIN YOURSELF TO CULL THEM EARLY........

KEN