From: Preston Littleton
To: hosta
Cc: AHS
Subject: alfalfa
Date: Saturday, July 25, 1998 1:14PM

    I have had a great increase in growth since I have started using
Organic Alfalfa (a dietary supplement. I have not run a scientific study
so I can't be sure how much the alfalfa has helped. I soak two 500mg
tablets to allow them to dissolve before adding Peter's fertilizer. Then
I just water away!!

 --snip--

Has anybody else tried this and what have been the results?
Preston Littleton
Seaford DE
zone 7
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have had a great
increase
in growth since I have started using&nbsp; Organic Alfalfa (a dietary
supplement. I have not run a scientific study so I can't be sure how much
the
alfalfa has helped. I soak two 500mg tablets to allow them to dissolve
before
adding Peter's fertilizer. Then I just water away!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I started using alfalfa
after
reading &quot;Alfalfa and Triacontanol as a Plant Stimulant&quot; - (from a
lecture by D. L. Hinerman,M.D.) in the 1996-1997 Van Wade catalog. The
article
was originally submitted to the Great Lakes Regional Editor by Clarence
Owens of
Jackson, Michigan. Many benefits are listed including doubling of weights of
plants and up to 3 years growth in one growing season.</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Has anybody else
tried
this and what have been the results?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Preston Littleton<BR>Seaford DE<BR>zone
7</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>