Re: sports

In a message dated 7/29/1998 5:29:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
rebel01@starnetinc.com writes:

<<  Alex
 Summers has reported Dark Moon, a white margined sport of August Moon,
 with green a center. >>

I am pleased to report that I have a white-margined sport of August Moon with
yellow-gold center. I have tentatively named it H.' Earthshine'. The paperwork
to the registrar will be in the mail this week.
If you'd like to have a pic of it let me know, and I shall scan and send.
Many thanks to you and Jim for all you are doing in keeping records of these
Clyde Crockett z5 Indianapolis IN