Gardens of Members

I have seen a lot of gardens, but I bet I am like you--I'd like to know more
about some peoples'  gardens that I haven't seen--particularly those of ones
that we hear from regularly and who seem to have them all!
If they would send me prints of their gardens, I shall scan them and make
available to all.
My first candidate is the garden of Barbara Jones of Massachusetts. She has
given us invaluable information about plants from A to Z, so to speak.
I have never seen her garden, but from her postings, I imagine it is superb in
every respect.
Barb! Let us have a description of, first, the hostas you like and grow;the
design of your garden (size, dimensions, &c); and your shade and sun
"companion" loves.

Also, please send me prints of your garden so I can send out to interested
members.

Folks, Barb has been a very active member of the NEHS--indeed the President.
We eagerly await your response, Barb, old friend.
Love ya,
Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN