New hosta group on Internet --<advertisement>-- delete now if not interested?

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: New hosta group on Internet --<advertisement>-- delete now if not interested?
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 21:56:04 -0400

to all hosta-lovers:

In light of many of our hosta loves asking for help to start growing seedlings, how to hybridize hostas, where might they get seeds/breeder plants and so on and so forth ..the questions are unending; and therefore to help everyone, I have taken the liberty to establish a list-server base to do whatever it is your impossible hosta dreams & questions may be?

There are no rules & dictatorship with NISE list-server; one can add attachments to emails and nobody is monitoring what you say or do, or cares less what y'all carry on about with yer hosta'cussin here.  Wide open hosta game trade here, but please do keep in mind there are kids comin in here too, with no age restrictions, so let's do our mud-wrestling and mud'slinging in private, if possible eh?  This is a non-profit group, and the key word is "EXCHANGE".  We will supply free seed and the know-how to anyone who needs to learn how to sprout a seed; but beyond that, it's a trader's forum, for any Breeder Plants you may be looking for.

A LIST-SERVER was programmed today; and everyone is cordially invited to subscribe by sending an email to:

nise@onelist.com

Type the word...

signon

in the message portion of your email ..and the that's it folks :-B))

I am hosta sincerely yours

the'SHADOW'gardener
email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/