Re: Beauty Curve in Hostas

An interesting concept Jim
So if I understand right my curve for say Mary Marie Ann would go up very
quickly remain level for too short a period when the variegation holds and
drop off when the color has faded and stay low the remainder of the season.
Aristocrat however would start a little more slowly while it develops it's
color and then would stay fairly high since it looks good, to me at least
until the end of the season.
Would you than "rate" the hostas based on the area under the curve?