Hostas With "Subtle" Variegation

What I am trying to say is something about those hostas that have 2 colors
very similar, one to t'other. My favorites are 'Obsession', 'Regalia',
'Goldbrook Glimmer' ,'Guardian Angel'  AND  dum de dum (trumpets blaring!)
'Regal Chameleon' . I had forgotten that I grew it;but, I was cleaning my
shaving kit and found the tag.(How it got there, I'll never know!)
This one is not expensive as it is viridescent, but bicolor lasts through
June for me in z5.
 It is vase shaped and quite like Guardian Angel and Krossa Regal.

Clyde Crockett z5