Re: Beauty Curve in Hostas

True everyone's idea of beauty is different and your opinion may change as
tastes change.  But I think it would be interesting to see
how different people  would rate various hostas.
In answer to Ran's questions I don't care for plants that tend to be
stoloniferous or spread a great deal.  I like a plant that stays in a nice
compact clump.  I can't say color or variegation matter that much to me,
there are great plants in all combinations.  I prefer small plants but
if I had more room I'd probably be more interested in the larger ones.
Flowers that go all the way around the scape are nice too.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net