Re:Large Hosta

If you want a huge one that not every kid on the block is going to own, go for H. Abiqua Elephant Ears. A little more common but some I don't think you will find at your local hardware center/hosta dealer are H. King James, H. Behemoth, H. Mikado, H. Birchwood Elegance. Not quite as huge yet for us anyway, but awfully nice, H. Snowden. A little slower but worth the wait H. Sea Blue Monster. Common but wonderful H. Blue Angel. We grow all of these and I would replace all of them if something was to happen to them, which is a lot more than I can say for a couple hundred of the others we have.
Tom Moore Bardstown, KY Z6