Re: New Products

In a message dated 7/3/99 6:01:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCREDUX@AOL.COM

<< Apparently very toxic. The directions contain a warning that it my be
 to dogs, cats, birds and other wildlife.

I like my Slug & Snail bait better every time I read a NOTE like the one
above..  The only warning on the label is that alcohol should not be a part
of any woman's diet if she is pregnant..  I take that 2 quart bottle of Bud
out in the garden each evening and pour a little in  each of the cans I have
set around for the slugs..  Then, on ocassion, I sit down and drink a little
of the stuff myself....just to try to find out why the slugs like it so
well..  And you know, it ain't bad stuff - but I sure wouldn't go and drown
myself in it like the slugs do..  What I really like is the fact that the
worst thing that can happen is that the neighbor's dog will go home a little
topsy/turvy if he finds the beer before the slugs do... There will never be
any dead "good" things from drinking my ol' personal "Ronnie's Slug And Snail
Bait"  Try it.....You may like it !