new plants

Ran,
     I agree with you about all the new plants on the market that haven't
been grown long enough or in other parts of the country to evaluate their
performance.  That is why this list is great...we can get suggestions and
information from others that are growing, yes some selling, but "honest"
information(yes, I trust you out there, so don't prove me wrong).  Please
don't make us beginners(I know there are others lurking)feel "dumb" with our
general questions.  I have had this happen on other lists that I have sought
information from, but I have a good feeling about this one.  Thanks  Judy