Thanks Stuart, I suspected that. I seem to have lost the order blank
that came with the last batch of markers I got. I want to order 100 of
the 10" markers. Do you by chance have a price list from which you could
quote me a price for 100 of these labels, plus shipping costs. The label
is 10" tall, and the marking area is 7/8" by 2 5/8". Will really
appreciate it. Thanks.  JML