Re: reference?

>I have send the reference on cotyledons now three times That seems
>enough to me

I know that you said to look at page so and so in Raven.
Unfortunately, I don't have the book you mention and apparently no one
else on the robin has it.  The question I have is why you won't quote
the pertinent passages that you claim prove the point you are making?
I'm not asking you to post the entire book on this robin - just the
few sentences that you claim supports your view.  Now, Ben, is that
too much to ask for?  Either quote the pertinent passages or admit
that you don't know what the heck you are talking about with regard to
monocot cotyledons.  I suspect that the reson you won't quote the
pertinent passages is that there is NO such passeges.

>How many times you looked in another book?

More times then I care to think about and I didn't find anything that
even came close to supporting your cotyledon view point.

Joe Halinar