pollen storage

Stacey
 My freezer is just an ordinary one I suppose they all are now
automatically defrostng I agree -80 C is better Actually after using
them from the -20 C for a few months I have what was left over from
the pollen put in the -80C I will try them this year to see how they
manage So far I have always used pollen from the same season.
There is anaother aspect I forgot to mention Thinking it over I seem
to have put mainly species pollen in the freezer. If what you put in
is bad to start with it will not improve in the freezer
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands