Re: hybridizing

indianabob wrote:

> anyone having trouble making crosses in this heat and humidity
> my sucess rate is about 50%
> anyone ever seen folded stamens or double stamens
> my Xmas tree, lochmans and D.B. are very pod fertile  this yr
> i have a seib giagantea X kikuttii that im trying  to put all the gold i
> can  on , does not want to cooperate
>
> Nigressens is starting to bloom  ill put that on everthing
>
> time to sex my plants     indianabob  westville in

Dear bob    my crosses of early in the week were terrible   but I hit the
jackpot on wed     when after a rain the night before    it was 75 and no
humidity     pollen   was great  and every flower     did a curtsy after I
did   the bees work   later doug
begin:vcard
n:Beilstein;Doug
tel;fax:419-526-2642
tel;home:419-526-2966
tel;work:419-526-2642
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Blueberry Patch Farm
adr:;;1285 West Hanley Road;Mansfield;OH;44904;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:bpatch@richnet.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;-21392
fn:Doug Beilstein