Re: Northern Grown Perennials

Bob,

The address on NGP price list is:

Northern Grown Perennials
Rt #1 Box 43
Ferryville, WI  54628

Phone 608-734-3178

Stuart,

The best time to call is late evening.  Rod's email address is
ngp@mwt.net and he has a web page at http://www.mwt.net/~ngp/index.htm

As I type, my "runner" is at his farm picking up a hosta order.  I have
ordered from him several times and his plants are always top quality
divisions.  I visited Rod last summer and his plants are
fabulous....huge!  Someday I hope my hostas look that good.  Good luck!

Josh
Iowa
z4

--