Re: The Unwritten Code

Stacy Holtzman wrote:

> sold until fairly large numbers are accumulated by your own tc lab (whoever
> you would choose to use) and then be able to release in large enough
> numbers at a decent enough price that it would not be in somebody's best
> interest to take the plant and tc it themselves.  I don't know how
> realistic this is but I wonder how the dilemma is dealt with.
> Stacy
> Stacy Holtzman
> Howard Hughes Medical Institute
> Bloomington, Indiana Z5b
Many of us are using just that system.  We reaease all our own material
, and are less and less intrested in the plants that are being turned
out by the hundreds of thousands.  I hope Mary's proposal , and Jims
thinking are looked at and thought through by those reading these posts.
As both have said, It is unfair to those who spend years reasearching,
and selecting to place good plants on the market, to have them stolen ,
yes I said stolen, by those who are only intrested in making some fast
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
10749  Bennett Rd.
Dunkirk, NY  14048