Re: Hosta Budget and hosta mapping

> I can't tell you the grief this past spring I experienced
> when I could n't id everything!
> Stacy
>
> Stacy Holtzman
> Howard Hughes Medical Institute
> Bloomington, Indiana Z5b

Stacy,
  I moved last October, and though everything was perfectly labeled,
somehow I lost a few, too. Now, for me, it's even harder since the
plants were in pots, and there's no roadmap to find them! I've ID'd most
of them, thanks to my trusty list and alot of "what kind of pot did I
put that in?" and "There it is!", but I still have a few unkowns. :(

Diane Frederick
Cleveland Hts., OH zone 5