An Alien in London

Hi Folks,

Perhaps someone else has already posted these results, i've not had the time
to read my mail since returning home from the convention.

Hampton Court Flower Show comes to an end today -

Sandra Bond won Gold
Ann & Roger Bowden - Silver
Richard & Mary Ford - Silver Gilt

I have a guest here with me right now, a MR Crockett no less!

I found him at the Savoy in London the other night, dancing on top of the
piano, singing the blues. I'll put Clyde on he's having hosta robin

Hi All,

The Hampton Court Show was fab! Glen is excellent host---knows all the pubs
in London!!

Love Clyde

ok, folks...i gotta get him outta here, we're off to RHS Wisley so Clyde can
scare some children.

Glen UK