Re: Stolen Hostas

Rogers wrote:

Hello Floyd, this is the reason that my garden will NEVER be on a tour!
I love to have a few people visit, and greatly enjoy telling them about
the plants etc. But NEVER a large group, for any reason. There are more
than a few individuals who will never be welcome here. One such person I
know of stole a plant from me, and I have heard about the others who
have stolen plants. Some of the names you simply would not believe!
What's the point of a "tour". I guess I just don't understand it. Maybe
the people who host the tours need an ego boost or something. I guess my
little 500 plant hosta collection here in the mountains will continue to
go un-noticed by the hosta world. Me and my Border Collie, Clia, surely
do enjoy it though. With the continuous rain we have had for the last 2
weeks, everything is pretty and green, and growing, especially the
grass.  Good luck on the tour.  John Lanier, Burnsville, NC
> This is of some concern to me as my garden will be on an optional tour in
> about two weeks.

What tour is this Floyd, where do you live?

  If I lose plants, there will be no more tours.  Anybody