Re: on guard

Dan & Butch ...What's this nonsense about hostas disappearing during a convention bus tour ..like I was on the tours in Ann Arbor recently ..8 buses with say 50 persons per bus average; and like, there were so many people around? ..nobody had a chance to fart in a yard, let alone try to take somebody's hosta hostage!  As an example, in Ken Marek's yard, I lit up a cigarette and a woman beside me climbed all over me, saying no smoking was allowed in tour yards, even though, I had permission from the yard co-ordinators to smoke all I wanted!

Like? ...I think some people need to get a life, and forget about the own personal rule system stuck in their own brain!  Personally, I don't believe one word about these tales of hostas being stolen from people's yards? ...but please do clue me in if I am wrong?  and this, with the proof & facts, not just simple hearsay!

thank you

WiN = William Nash Canada