HELP--Correct names on labels

Hi everyone,

Harry Abel and I are busy making labels for my hostas and we've come across
some names that our resources disagree on (Schmid's 'Genus Hosta'., Hosta
Finder, Robyn's Nest 1998, and Wade's catalogs.  We'd appreciate hearing what
you all think the correct name is.  Oh, and also the registrant (or
hybridizer/namer if not registered) and a year for either.   We're not asking
much, huh??

kikutti var. kikutii f. leuconoto or kikutti ssp. leuconoto?

longissima longifolia or longissima var. longifolia?

nigrescens: which is right? Grenfell or Maekawa 37?

Piedmont Gold: which is it:F.H.Payne 82 or Piedmont Gardens 82, or Piedmont

Cindy Johnson/Harry Abel
making labels in White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

p.s.  I'm sure more questions will arise as we get further in this project