Re: On guard, still collecting data on hosta theft. Informers names protected.

Dan Nelson: Wrote

"Help me to put heat to the feet of the hosta thief."

My wife, one of the brightest people I know,
Says, "Promote good since you cannot eradicate evil."

Everything you say is true but you won't change anything in the end.
I don't fault your purpose and I do share your outrage it just won't
work.

Your on a crusade looking for the holy grail and I wish you well. But,
we already have a justice system. Vigilantes and kangaroo courts never
work regardless of how righteous the purpose seems.

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5