It's all true

I haved worked for Pete Ruh for the past 6 years and I know that the whole
plant theft thing is true.  He lost about $600 worth of material that wasn't
even on the market yet.  I was also at the convention when Pete was talking
with Kuk - his losses are true too.  I personally feel that what Dan is
doing IS a good idea and will help spread the word.  The object is not to
make the honest gardeners uneasy- it is to make them aware of what is going
on.  If they know what is happening they can prevent it.  And if enough info
is collected chances are the plate numbers and such may lead to the same
individuals...it all makes sense to me.
Chris