Re: It's all true

At 08:53 PM 7/14/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I haved worked for Pete Ruh for the past 6 years and I know that the whole
>plant theft thing is true.  He lost about $600 worth of material that wasn't
>even on the market yet.  I was also at the convention when Pete was talking
>with Kuk - his losses are true too.  I personally feel that what Dan is
>doing IS a good idea and will help spread the word.  The object is not to
>make the honest gardeners uneasy- it is to make them aware of what is going
>on.  If they know what is happening they can prevent it.  And if enough info
>is collected chances are the plate numbers and such may lead to the same
>individuals...it all makes sense to me.
>Chris
~~~~~~Kringle? ..Ah still don't believe a word y'all be writing about "hosta-napping" and feel this is a cumon by whomever?  Who in their right mind would drive to Cleveland, go into Ruh's Farm, and help themselves to taking some hosta'ges? (and no doubt? --the best Japanese stuff Pete has imported yet! -- LET'S HAVE SOME PROOF IN THIS KIND OF PUDDING?  ..before U expect us to eat & swallow! ..eh?  Sounds like a bunch of "hearsay nonsense" to moi?

hosta sincerely yours
Bill Nash  ..where the Canadian Constitution does not provide for right to bear arms ..and I am being really super-facetiousous with y'all here LOL
:-B))
notwithstanding ...be happy

the'SHADOW'gardener
email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>