Re: Hosta Budget and hosta mapping

In a message dated 7/16/99 5:22:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< I didn't realize the first one at the time expired. This version
 doesn't and can be installed right over the old one. If you have any
 problems email me. >>

Hi Bob...Then you must have made a mistake with the one you sent me cause you
said it did not expire but it did..  At the time you said the first one you
had expired but the one you sent me was not supposed to expire.  But, as I
said, it died; expired..I will try this again - perhaps it will work for me
this time..

Thanks - Ronnie