This request is not directed exclusively to Clyde - any member may reply - I
need all the help I can get, so other members feel free to join in on this

Hello Clyde and other members =

I noticed your list of tallest hostas below. I am new to hoatas also, and am
trying to choose some vigarious tall common varieties of hostas of different
colors & textures, to plant in a shade garden - some that I wouldn't have to
pay a premium price for, or spend much time babying.

Also, can you or someone else please suggest a place on the Web where I can
find discriptions, and perhaps pictures of the hostas you suggest.

May I also please ask = what would be the best place to purchase hostas by
mail, and if you can - the Web address - if the company has one. I live in
the New Orleans area.

Thank you so much Clyde and fellow members - Cajun Joe

nigrescens  'Elatior'
 montana spp.
Birchwood Elegance
Golden Sculpture