Southern Blight in Michigan

ZELENKA NURSERY IS INFESTED WITH SOUTHERN BLIGHT. Just a tiny bit of
info for you wholesale buyers. Their 1.5 gallon hostas, which seem like
a great deal because they are heavy with divisions, will bring the
blight to you at no additional cost or obligation. Pass the message on.
I found the first infected pot at work when I was dividing them for next
years sales, there were a couple of other infected pots as well. Steer
clear of their product! Their plants are what caused it to be
transplanted into my garden.

The news is predicting more 95+ degree weather in the coming days.
Hopefully my problem is under control. (Fat chance)

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI
zone 5b