rectifolia

Last year I bought a Hosta called rectifolia Chionea and one called
rectifolia Nakai.  They were purchased from two different Hosta specialty
nurseries, both of which I consider very reputable.  They appear to me to be
identical, or at least very similar.  Both have a paddle-shaped, white edged
leaf and an upright clump habit.  Are they the same Hosta or not?
Bev Stegeman