My Great Adventure

One last message for tonight, then to bed.

I just got back today from a trip to Van Wade's nursery in Bellville,
Ohio.  It was my first chance to meet Van and Shirley  and see their
hosta collection.  I can only say that it was worth the 16 hour round
trip drive.  The nicest of folks who took a lot of time out of a busy
day to visit with us, and more hostas than I have ever seen anywhere,
well grown and well labeled.

What kind of person would drive 16 hours to look at hostas?

Any of you who haven't been there should go.

Chick