'Sea' Series id ?

Hello All-

I picked up a few plants from the local nursery this week.  One was labled 'Sea Dream' but I am sure it is NOT 'Sea Dream.'  It has rounded leaves
Chartruse/Gold (similar to Sum & Substance.  There is NO varigation.  The leaves are puckered and corrigated.  There were other 'Sea' series hosta on the table
as well, one that looked similar was 'Sea Monster' but I have believed from photos that to be more blue than green.

Can anybody offer a guess?  I'll try and get a pick to the pixlist soon but... it is currently the first pic on a roll of 24, might take some time as my hosta
aren't looking there best with this heat and humidity.

Also picked up 'Marilyn'  very beautiful gold hosta and a streaked 'Gold Standard' sport (and only $7).  I may go back for what appears to be 'Sea Monster' and
grow them side by side and see if the differences maintain.

Thanks all,
Mike Pinterics
Milwaukee, WI