dominant, recessive genes

Is there any chart or information out there about which characteristics of
hosta are dominant or recessive.   I remember someone saying that green
coloring is dominant, or did I dream that?  My genetics knowledge is very
"rusty" since my biology days, but with some help I think my memory will
return.  What I am trying to do is to decide if I want a certain type of
plant, what mom and dad will have to look like.  I don't think this will be
as easy as the test questions on producing a long,white haired ,blue eyed
guinea pig.  Hey, I passed that test.  Judy