Re: Battle is not in the Hosta fields but on the net

Hi sorry about the lost war.  I had missed out on bridegroom just moments
earlier and was set on successfully bidding on a hosta. I think she puts
them up often in looking back at passed auctions she has repeated many.  I
wish i came on ebay right away before there were many onto the unusual ones.
I am a regular now.  This is the first thing i have bought on ebay.
It is very hot and humid here in minnesota. itoo am sitting at computer in
ac.  i am watering outside and did go out to visit my seedling bed to make a
map and check things over. I do not have mine in a raised bed but i think
most do just to ensure good drainage so they have the best ideal conditions.
I have 164 varieties of hosta but not many unusual ones so hoping to buy
something worth trading with folks to increase my collection.  Cheryl