Re: Hosta source?

Edwin, huh? Guess I should have taken the time to go look it up before
posting. Ah, well.

Thanks for your incredibly generous offer, Glen. I would love one, buy or
trade, pay postage, etc. BUT we are talking about UK to US which
complicates things a lot. So I will wait until it becomes available in the
trade.

Better idea..Why don't you ship a piece (assuming it is not patented and
has been released by its breeder) to Ran or Bob or Clyde and let them
propagate and introduce here? Or am I once again being naive about hosta
politics?

Anyway, thanks again.

Gerry