Re: a seed-bank & grand-daughter in NORWAY (help wanted?)

At 10:20 AM 7/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>TO GARDENERS EVERYWHERE?
>                       I would like to take this liberty to introduce;
another GREAT grand-daughter from our grand Adam & Eve heritage; presently
living in Norway; zone 4 climate.  Please meet and welcome Iril Kolle
<iril@ah.telia.no> ...into our gardening clan?
>                       She is working on: what I consider to be a
fantastic hobby and/or endeavor (whatever the case may be?) i.e. she
collects ornamental flower seed worldwide, and trades/distributes same
worldwide, to those who might like some excitement, growing these seedlings.
>                       In an effort to help Iril Kolle find seed she is
looking for right now, Gramps is gonna <paste> IRIL'S NEED LIST below:
> [...]
>- Buddleja davidii (white flowered) [few]
>- Callistephus chinensis "unicum" mix. col.
>- Campanula glomerata "superba"
>- Campanula persicifolia alba [few]
>- Carex muskingumensis [few]
>- Carex pendula [few]
>- Centaurea cyanus (annual FOG)
>- Centaurea cyanus mixed colours, tall (annual)
>- Centaurea montana FOG
>- Chenopodium bonus-henricus
>- Consolida "Giant Imperial Mix" [few]
>- Corydalis lutea
>- Craspedia globosa "Golden drumstick"
>- Delphinium elatum [few]
>- Delphinium grand. "Blue Butterfly" FOG
>- Delphiniums "Magic Fountains" + "Blue Butterfly" FOG
>- Dianthus gratianopolitanus? D. ssp; pink, fragrant FOG
>- Digitalis lutea [few]
>- Digitalis purpurea "Excelsior hybrids mixed" [few]
>- Escholzia California (annual) FOG
>- Filipendula ulmaria 99 FOG
>- Fritellaria meleagris 99 FOG
>- Gentiana acaulis [few]
>- Gentiana septemfida [few]
>- Geranium pyrenaicum [few]
>- Geum coccineum FOG, bright red flowers
>- Helianthus "Italian white" (annual)
>- Heucera micrantha "palace purple"
>- Hibiscus, white flwrd [few]
>- Ipomoea purpurea (annual)
>- Iris sibirica [few]
>- Kniphofia mixed hybrids (T&M seeds99) [few]
>- Lavendula vera [few]
>- Leonorus cardica
>- Lunaria biennis
>- Lupin ssp. probably L. Regale (mix) FOG
>- Lythrum salicaria [great bog plant]
>- Malva silvestris
>- Matthiola bicornis (purple-pink) annual
>- Meconopsis cambrica
>- Meconopsis pseudointegrifolia [few]
>- Melissa officinalis [few]
>- Monarda fistulosa [few]
>- Nepeta (Catmint) FOG
>- Nigella "Persian Jewels" (annual)
>- Ocimum basilicum
>- Ocimum basilicum cinnamon var.
>- Panicum virgatum
>- Papaver bracteatum FOG
>- Papaver nordenhagenianum ssp islandicum [few]
>- Papaver nudicaule (syn. P. croceus) FOG
>- Papaver orientale
>- Papaver orientale "Pizzicato" [few]
>- Papaver radicatum
>- Papaver rhoeas fl.pl.,"Shirley" (annual) FOG
>- Polemonium caeruleum ssp (blue) FOG
>- Polemonium caeruleum album FOG
>- Phacelia tanacetifolia FOG (annual)
>- Physalis franchetii
>- Rhodiola rhodantha / Sedum rhodanthum [few]
>- Rumex aquaticus
>- Salvia hians [few]
>- Salvia pratensis [few]
>- Salvia viridis "Clary"
>- Saxifraga oppositifolia [few]
>- Satureja montana
>- Scabiosa stellata FOG
>- Scabiosa caucasica FOG
>- Silene vulgaris
>- Tagetes petula nana "Carmen" FOG
>- Tanacetum (Chrysanthemum) parthenium FOG
>- Thyme, Old english thyme FOG
>- Verbascum thapsus [few]
>
>FINAL NOTE:  If anyone here? ..feels they might like to have some
fun/excitement collecting seed from their own gardens: to trade with Iril
Kolle and/or send them over as a gift, they should email Iril directly at
Internet Address: Iril Kolle <iril@ah.telia.no>