H. 'Sun Banner'(O'Harra)

Robins,

I appeal to anyone who has this plant ( or knows about this plant), a
sport of Sun Power, listed by Lemke as his number 2641 CU, to briefly
describe its variegation colors and pattern. I need this information to
place it accurately on the Sun Power sports wheel. I can not find its
description anywhere in the usual references. I would appreciate your
help.

Jim Hawes
hawesj@gcnet.net