A Hosta'ing we go.

Nothing like setting up hosta beds on a warm day.  Bev's babies made it to
my house safe and sound (despite my driving).  Got cleaned up and went to a
special exhibit of Frank & John lloyd Wright (Even got to spend an hour
talking about gardens and architecture with Elizabeth wright Ingram - what a
lady!).  Cut out early to run home to dig beds.  I thought hubby was working
on them while I picked up the new kids but he got sidetracked.  But they all
got in the ground safe and sound.  Now I've got to work on two more beds for
the rest of my this years goal.  Does it ever stop?  I spent a nice morning
seeing the delightful gardens that Bev and her husband have worked very hard
on.  Someday I hope to get my place looking that good!  I swear that there
isn't enough time to get done much of anything.  The temps have made
crossing tough.

Question does anyone have a list of all the plant's with Lime in it.  I have
found someone who is a lime fanatic and when I mentioned that there were
hosta's with Lime in it they want them.
I gave the ones I knew like Lime Krinkles, Lemon lime, and Lime Twist.  What
are others?

Kate E. Ardissono
Hosta Dunes in Long Beach, In