Re: A Hosta'ing we go.

it has come to my attention that many of us hosta lovers are having trouble
reading my url to my ebay
some computers do not read this long line all in the url sometimes you need
to cut and paste it in your browser it is both lines.

or you can just type in http://www.ebay.com
go to the seller search and type in hostalady
and hit the button and there you are

Paula & Tim (hostalady)