Shady Lady Gardens

Hi Everyone,

So did anyone else in this group go to the Shady Lady Gardens this last week-end?
My neighbor and I went there on Saturday for the first time.  We toured all three
yards.  They do have alot of hostas.  I saw alot of hostas I have never seen before.
I really liked H. Eola Salad Bowl and H. Mary Marie Ann two of which I had
never seen before. The prices run about the same as the hosta catalogs that
I get through the mail. They had a planting of H. Crown Jewel running through
one of the gardens. We both bought this one, which was not expensive at all but
we did really like the looks of it. I bought Northern Exposure which they had
a very nice big clump of it growing. A few of the other ones I got were hypoleuca,
nakiamo, venutsa, Zounds, Gold Regal, Green Piecrust etc.

One of the lady's there gave me a leaf from Fortunei Albomarginata and Undulata
Albomarginata.  Now I finally know which is which after trying to figure it out for
the last three years.

Oh, and Clyde they had a huge H. Montana Aureomarginata growing. Wow, it
was really something.

Bye,
Vicky Cahanes
New Richmond, WI