Re: Montana Chirifu

'Hey Paula' (a song?) ..all I can tell U is Jim Hawes of Maryland, sent me seed from this item a few years ago, nice streakies resulted and I'm doin  F3 of same now.  I think it was found in Japan originally?  I've tried other seed of H. montana 'Chirifu' from other sources and results were all green progeny.

Jim Hawes? ..U wanna take over from here?..or are U already gone to Florida ..to do some sunshine scooping? LOL

Bill Nash/Canada
where -=>0<=- [sunshine?] makes outside feel like one is in an oven

--- regarding