Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #471

I also visited the Shady Lady Gardens last weekend.
Lenore has an 'Elvis Lives' plant in her garden that
is absolutely beautiful. Although that variety has
never been on my "must have" list, I had to have one
after seeing hers. Also, their border of 'Golden
Prayers' includes the best specimens that I've ever
seen. So I ordered one of those and an 'Aurora
Borealis.' I purchased an 'Eola Salad Bowl' from them
last year. It's a lovely and unusual small hosta. I
really enjoy talking hostas with the owners. They love
what they're doing and it shows!

Happy Gardening!
Yvonne (Zone 4 MN)

--- hosta-open DIGEST <hosta-open-owner@mallorn.com>