Re: Shady Lady Gardens

Steve and Sue,
This is what the 1999 Hosta Catalog says:
Shady Lady Gardens
2722 1st Street
White Bear Lake, MN  55110
651-429-8245 - Tory Ferrey
651-426-0568 - Lenore Michaud
651-426-1199 - LeAnn Radel
Open by appointment and on designated sale dates.

The last 3 sales dates have passed.  The last one is scheduled for Sept.
This was my first year visit to their gardens.  And yes, they really love
what they do.
Lenore bubbled over while telling of their experiences visiting Van & Shirley
Wade's gardens in Ohio 2 years ago.
The catalog does not mention mail order.
Hope this helps!
Karen Nielsen
White Bear Lake,MN
zone 4

In a message dated 7/27/99 6:00:40 PM Canada Central Standard Time,
decke003@maroon.tc.umn.edu writes:

<< Did anyone answer this yet?
 Steve Roman, Champlin, MN