Re: Polymer Gels and Hostas

I buy hostas from Ron Snyder in Willmar Mn. and he has Polymers in his
nursery beds. Some roots grow right through them.

+AD4- Just saw a segment on the news, where nursery owners were recomending
using
+AD4- these with new plantings.  Has anyone tried them with hostas?  Yes -No?
+AD4- Pros-Cons?  Is there a right way /wrong way to use them? (Sorry if its
been
+AD4- discussed before, tell me, I'll check the archives)
+AD4- Thanks
+AD4- Barbara
+AD4- Quebec, Canada