Re: Polymer Gels and Hostas

I used polymer gels in container gardening a lot.  I complained about the
cost, and one customer in the store told me she got around that by buying
baby disposable diapers  and putting sheets of them in the pots or ground.
She said they contained something like polymers, and did the same job.  She
assumed the paper covering soon disintegrated and left the stuff.  Anybody
heard of this one before?  I thought I might try it.

Freddy Schaefer