Re: selling with wrong name on garden.com

On the other hand, Cheryl..Two years ago I ordered a variegated hosta from
them and received a "Golden Sculpture!" I kept mine, because I didn't have
a GS, but I suggest that any one who has a problem with garden.com get in
touch with them directly. Often they just pass on orders to their suppliers
and the shipment comes directly from those suppliers. I ordered Amaryllis
from them last year and they arrived mouldy. Calling garden.com resulted in
instant replacement.